ICYMI: The following is the Labor Union Report for the Weekend of June 9 through 10, 2018. Unions covered include the AFL-CIO, AFSCME, Laborers, Teamsters, SEIU, UFCW as well as the National Labor Relations Board.
- AFL-CIO asks Congress to block renewal of fast-track trade measure
- You Can’t Break Our Will: The Working People Weekly List
- AFSCME members get pay raise owed to them for about seven years
- Supreme Court may give workers a choice, but unions still have a critical choice as well
National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
- Labor Board To Review Its Own Ethics & Recusal Policies
- Woo-hoo! Normal HR policies are legal again, says NLRB General Counsel
- NLRA Construction Clause Favors Co. In Union Row: DC Circ.
- NLRB Takes Flak At Conference For ‘Job Creation’ Stance
- SEIU announces labor deal for 1,600 workers at Allegheny General Hospital
- Oregon’s care economy = low pay and high turnover, SEIU finds
- Amid negotiations, Berkeley workers vote in favor of strike if necessary
- Dr Pepper’s Last, Best And Final Offer To Teamsters Goes Down In Flames
- The Potential UPS Strike Is Evidence Of Labor’s Growing Confidence
- UPS should risk short-term Teamsters strike to gain flexibility, analyst says